- El Shaddai Founding Directors – Bob and Miki Scott
- Ministry training course for the purpose of equipping laborers with the Word and the Spirit, enabling them to reach, win, and disciple the yet unreached.
- Navojoa, Sonora
- 10-12 weeks 120 hour class time.
- Thank You letters.
- Towns yet without an evangelical church.
- Towns with churches to reach new souls and strengthen local churches.
- Christmas Outreaches
- Plan production sites.
- Count and record toys coming in.
- Sort toys.
- Agua Prieta
- Prepare production props and equipment.
- Giving to workers (our Bible School graduates, native pastors starting new churches, native evangelists, and missionaries) who have the desire and calling to work for the
Lord and flow with FMI leadership and support the FMI vision.
(We support growth and expansion, not merely maintenance.)
- Mission teams working.
- Monetary supply.
- Hauling supplies in.
- Bibles and Literature
- Christmas toys
- Monetary help
- Clothing – currently on hold - need location and manager.
- Furniture & household - currently on hold – need location and manager.
Investigation into New Areas
- Prayer journeys
Ministering to Ministers
- Help ministers do the work of the ministry they are called to by more effectively supporting and encouraging outreach and growth.
- Fellowship Meetings
- Special Training
- Keeping clean and in good repair.
- Paying utilities,taxes, and payments.
- Establish the talents of the team.
- Decide where those talents are most needed.
Communicating need to supply and vice versa.